GCIL is one of the India’s largest quality focused manufacturer and supplier for Polypropyelene (PP) woven bags. We are a leading exporter in the International market. We have a great deal of experience in this sector and hence can offer wide range of quality products to our customers.We make PP bags and sacks according to our customer’s specifications, concerning the dimensions and weights.
- Weight – 50, 55, 60, 65, 70 up to 220 GSM or even higher as per requirement.
- Size – from 30-220 cm
- Length – as per requirement
- Colors – white or as per requirement
- Imprint – one or six colors imprint (on one side or both sides of the bag)
- Bag opening – Zigzag, heat cut, hemmed
- PE Lining – If required polyethylene lining can be sewn in
- Laminated/Coated – avaliable if required inside/outside
- Perforated – yes if required
- Mesh – 4.5 x 4.5 and up to 15 x 15
- Packing – 1000 bags per bale or as per requirement
- UV Stabilized – As per requirement
- Chemicals, fertilisers, cement, urea, minerals, resin, polymers, rubber
- Flour, grain, seeds, spices, pulses, dates, agro products, fish meal, cattle feed
- Sugar, salt
- Sand, concrete elements
- Fruits, vegetables
Polypropylene/HDPE Bags & Sacks (Laminated / Unlaminated)
These types of bags are used for packing of a wide variety of products like solid chemicals, fertilisers, food grains, sugar, cashew nuts, animal feeds, flour, maize etc.
Polypropylene/HDPE Bags & Sacks (With / Without Liner)
These types of bags are used when the particle size of the product to be packed is very fine making it possible for it to ooze out of the bag.
Hence an additional liner ensures its proper packing without any leakage of material.