Towards our commitment for protecting nature, environment and natural resources we manufacture Geomembrane and Pond Liners. Geomembrane are a reinforced woven polyolefin liners that offer exceptional hydrostatic resistance for buried and exposed containment applications. For applications where liquid containment is critical, GCIL’s Geomembrane proprietary engineered fivelayer construction which will provide maximum performance in all climates and environmental conditions. We manufacture liners with UV (UltraViolet) stabilised fabrics.
Designed for easy installation and long life, it is an extremely durable and light weight fabric that is the ideal containment solution for applications mentioned below:
- Liners for reserve water, conveyance canals, waste liquids, solar ponds, secondary containment of underground storage tanks, for cultivation of fish/shrimp pond in agricultural industry etc.
- Seepage control within zoned earth dam.
- Covers for solid waste land fields and for aerobic as well as anaerobic digesters in the agricultural industry.
- Beneath asphalt overlays as a waterproofing layer.
- GCIL Geomembrane includes a proprietary technology that has been proven to provide superior welding characteristics & industry leading resistance to stress cracking.
- Equaled hydrostatic resistance due to our proprietary five layer construction.
- Environmentally responsible recovery and recycling program.
- Puncture and abrasion resistant construction with high strength Polyolefin woven scrims that provide superior dimensional stability.
- Outstanding UV, ozone & oxidation resistance.
- Non-toxic, no PVC or other hazardous materials used in construction of fabric.
- Low water vapor permeance.
|PROPERTY||ASTM TEST/METHOD||GEOMEMBRANE TYPICAL PROPERTY|
|Available Sizes||80″ x 1,500′ Rolls|
|Surflex Film Technology||Proprietary Polyolefin Blend|
|Weight||D5261||12.5 Oz/yd2 (425 gsm)|
|Thickness||D1777||24 mil (0.61 mm)|
|Hydrostatic Resistance||Water Column||2x traditional coated woven geomembranes|
|Hydraulic Conductivity||D4491||0.0 cm/s (no flow)|
|Grab Tensile||D751||MD 330 lb (314 N) | CD 300 lb (1338 N)|
|Trapezoidal Tear||D4533||MD 70 lb (1472 N) | CD 70 lb (314 N)|
|Mullen Burst||D751||700 Psi (4828 kPa)|